Money says your shop ain't got GFL service!

My experiences there have all been positive except one minor one- shoot there and buy there.
But Wes didn't gift wrap it for me, guess I need to bring in some good looking women next time!

Merry Christmas, guys!

Love hearing when our employees are doing right by people even when they're not being watched by the "boss."

Looks like they have caught on to the fact that their "boss's boss" is really you folks.

As always, feel free to reach out if you need anything or have any concerns. I will always demand that we (the 21 folks who work at this little corner of the gun world) will remain accountable for our actions.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dan

PS - Don't overpay for AR-15s folks...trust me on this one.

Always good to hear about good customer service. GFL got top marks in my book by the way Dan handled the complaint by an ODT'er about 6 months ago.

No on can touch GFL for Customer Service. Shooting on Tuesday (Ladies Day) is icing on the cake to a dirty old man like me. Great folks and next day off I'm going to try my new 10mm. Santa was very good this year. Or he believed my alibi.

No on can touch GFL for Customer Service. Shooting on Tuesday (Ladies Day) is icing on the cake to a dirty old man like me. Great folks and next day off I'm going to try my new 10mm. Santa was very good this year. Or he believed my alibi.

Santa was VERY good to you!

You must've been nice. 10mm......mmmmmmmmmmmmm! :)

Dan

PS - Don't overpay for AR-15s folks...trust me on this one.[/QUOTE]

That's welcomed here now. It's frowned apon to say otherwise in a "free market".
GaFL, you are my hero!

On a serious note let me know when you get stripped lowers in!

Merry Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom