• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most underrated CCW

I have one of these and I conceal carry it in my kindergartener's old backpack covered in cartoon firetrucks and race cars. My grumpy and chubby ass getting out of a mini van with a kids backpack is total grey man camo.

also really thinking about selling my LCP II. It's my glove box, throw in the pocket when I stop for gas in the nice neighborhood" gun but I carry a 365xl for everything else. Debating getting out of 380 and just getting a small 365 so I can share mags and whatnot. thoughts?

I have one of these and I conceal carry it in my kindergartener's old backpack covered in cartoon firetrucks and race cars. My grumpy and chubby ass getting out of a mini van with a kids backpack is total grey man camo.

also really thinking about selling my LCP II. It's my glove box, throw in the pocket when I stop for gas in the nice neighborhood" gun but I carry a 365xl for everything else. Debating getting out of 380 and just getting a small 365 so I can share mags and whatnot. thoughts?
Dig the idea except for the fact I hate leaving guns in a car.

Most underrated: Kahr CM9. Smallest 9mm I’m aware of and still totally shootable. Mine’s been 100% reliable too.
I used to feel the same way, then I shot an Sig 365. Nearly the same size 4 more rounds and I like the trigger better.

Though the CM9 has the best revolver feeling trigger in a small semi-auto

Have two, a standard version from when they first released and a FDE cerakoted version this past Summer. There isn’t a more concealable pistol on the market with the capacity of the LCP MAX. Not gonna say I’ve put a “gazillion rounds through them with no problems” but have put about 200 through each with no problems. Pocket carry the FDE daily. My only complaint is the non cerakoted models rust easily. During the summer you’ll probably want to check the magazine once a week or so because they get surface rust pretty easily as well. I’m no dead eye but I can shoot the hell out of them at self defense distances and would absolutely trust my life to either of mine. Even when I have a full size carry piece on me I still carry one of the MAX’s in the pocket because why not.
026A9C1E-E400-47C7-8859-5D66ABB83731.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom