• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

National Championship Spread

The SEC isn't nearly as strong as it once was. It's been Bama and then everyone else by a long shot (UGA fan). I'm not one who thinks that an SEC school winning somehow makes UGA and the SEC look better and I'd like to see Bama lose. College football has always been a rich-get-richer type of system. If you're offered Bama, who else are you going to choose over a #1 school that gets guys into the NFL? I'm not saying they should change it, but that's just how it is. I like a little variety and hope Clemson wins.

Clemson 35 - Bama 31

At the end of the day I'm just glad we saw a hell of a game. I was so disappointed with the semi final games so it was nice to see one go down to the wire.
We actually did have someone predict the correct score. So I will be sending him the gift card in the mail!
I think if nothing else, Watson proved that he is the best player in CFB. Heisman or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't watch the game so to wake up to hear that Clemson won was surprising. I don't particularly follow or care about college football but I'm all in for some bamabutthurt.

Back
Top Bottom