• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help with UTV knowledge

Anyone have any experience with the John Deere products or you just paying for the name?
The only people I know that have John Deere gator are farmers who can squeeze them in a loan for equipment. They are a side gig and normally the lawn mower guy gets stuck working on them

I bought a 2017 Polaris Ranger 900XP with power steering a couple months ago with some extras. OTD for $12400. Has all the power I need, rides great and roomy. The wife will love the power steering.

I have owned several Polaris in the past and used to really torture them in my younger days. Never a days trouble. A guy at work has one of the new Honda UTVs less than a year and has had it in the shop more than he has ridden it. Guess all of them have there lemons sometimes.

Polaris has dominated the SxS market for the last 10 years or so. The Yamaha Rhino came out first and then the Ranger and RZR stoke its thunder. The Mule’s are great but they are purely utilitarian. Go with the Ranger and really enjoy the time you spend driving it. Don’t limit yourself to local dealers either. Look around the southeast and I can bring it to you. Got Gear? in Jackson, MS offers some great deals and so do Hall’s in Mobile, AL and MotoSports Superstore in Hamilton, AL.

I’ve owened a Polaris Razor 800 several Polaris Rangers 800,Kawasaki teryx 4 800,Yamaha yzf 1000. The Mules ride like a pogo stick and are terrible in mud. Teryx 4 ran great an rides like a Cadillac. The Rangers are hard to beat for money stay away from the 570 and yes power steering is a plus
Also don’t buy into all the hype of buying out of state I’ve got same deals here just pay in cash!

Back
Top Bottom