• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help with UTV knowledge

I’ve owened a Polaris Razor 800 several Polaris Rangers 800,Kawasaki teryx 4 800,Yamaha yzf 1000. The Mules ride like a pogo stick and are terrible in mud. Teryx 4 ran great an rides like a Cadillac. The Rangers are hard to beat for money stay away from the 570 and yes power steering is a plus
Power steering is one option I wish I had.

If you are a big guy, check out the Yamaha Viking. I've driven them all, and its the only one I'm comfortable in at 6'3". Best ergonomics IMO.

I’ve owened a Polaris Razor 800 several Polaris Rangers 800,Kawasaki teryx 4 800,Yamaha yzf 1000. The Mules ride like a pogo stick and are terrible in mud. Teryx 4 ran great an rides like a Cadillac. The Rangers are hard to beat for money stay away from the 570 and yes power steering is a plus
Also don’t buy into all the hype of buying out of state I’ve got same deals here just pay in cash!

I just took an HVAC to California because the dealership in Alabama was $8,000 less than any other Polaris dealer. If you limit yourself to your immediate area then you are only limiting yourself.

If you are a big guy, check out the Yamaha Viking. I've driven them all, and its the only one I'm comfortable in at 6'3". Best ergonomics IMO.
Yes there bigger machines and also wider and do not fit on some of the trails at Durham town or other riding parks

Check out the Polaris General

Back
Top Bottom