• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those postings got me looking also and I started looking at battery operated (mainly because I never drain the gas out and have to take it in every year for a good reaming and cleaning!). Seems like the batteries were almost as expensive as the saw and some saws sold without a battery so you had to buy the battery (or batteries) and charger. What brand did you get and was it an 80v, 40v or ?

I've had a snapper 60v chainsaw for a 6-7 years now. Its been great. I also have the snapper 60v hedge trimmer and blower too. I gave all my gas powered blowers and chainsaws away. I just need to get the weed eaters now.
I also have the Ryobi 18v pole saw. It's come in real handy when I need to cut limbs.

Our folks carry the Stihl batt op saws in their patrol rigs. They swear by them. No more stinky mix gas cans banging around in the back anymore. They clear road and campsite tree falls often with them and there are no complaints.

This was the best $75 I have ever spend for battery powered stuff, it cuts 3" thick trees down, and keeps its charge
1634490535670.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom