• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

I think you can resell it in an hour if you buy it first. These are gonna be hotcakes!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

True that... I may just wait till the rush dies down and/or any bugs are worked out. I sent a note to Stratton Arms (they had a standard black for $460) and they said none were in stock and they were "revising" their website. In other words, raising the price, more than likely.

True that... I may just wait till the rush dies down and/or any bugs are worked out. I sent a note to Stratton Arms (they had a standard black for $460) and they said none were in stock and they were "revising" their website. In other words, raising the price, more than likely.

That's a great price. Not sure why any gun store would go low to start. Seems quantity will be limited and demand high.

I hear ya. I've been training with the DA/SA of the SP01, and that trigger is so sweet. Love the grip, the weight of steel, but its been an adjustment with that long first pull. I'm leaning towards striker fire as well. That's why this P10c interest me so much.

I have striker fired as well as hammer guns, I practice shooting from DA as well as drawing and cocking the hammer in one motion for SA fire on first shot

Have never owned or shot a CZ, the video got my interest up some, dang she sure is ugly but she will ****

For me, I don't think any gun is ugly, lol. If Glock can pull it off, then why not a CZ. I think you'll love what they make. As much as I love shooting my SP01, and accurately I might add, I like a striker fired handgun better. So, I'm so ready for this. It's the best of both worlds in my opinion.

For me, I don't think any gun is ugly, lol. If Glock can pull it off, then why not a CZ. I think you'll love what they make. As much as I love shooting my SP01, and accurately I might add, I like a striker fired handgun better. So, I'm so ready for this. It's the best of both worlds in my opinion.

Rumor has it that if you shoot a CZ you will kick your Glocks to the curb, I have handled a 75C in the lGS and really liked the feel and balance. The slide is small on those pistols

Rumor has it that if you shoot a CZ you will kick your Glocks to the curb, I have handled a 75C in the lGS and really liked the feel and balance. The slide is small on those pistols
CZ 75's are great guns... but lots of little parts in there. Not something I want in a defensive handgun.

My CZ75SA gets some spins in the guns games from time to time... but the Glock is on my belt every day.

I own Glocks, but CZ are far better handguns to me. I keep kicking Glock to the curb, but they keep coming back like an ole lost dog, lol

Back
Top Bottom