• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Four guns that past the torture test on the Military Arms Channel are Glocks, CZ's, Sig P320, and a new gun from Europe, forgot the name. He carries the P01. They seem to be as reliable as Glocks, according to him anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I did get an order confirmation.

CZ 75's are great guns... but lots of little parts in there. Not something I want in a defensive handgun.

My CZ75SA gets some spins in the guns games from time to time... but the Glock is on my belt every day.
The slide on those fit inside the frame which is different from all my other guns, I also have a Glock on my side everyday, they are easy to break down, change out parts and simple. Pulled the slide off the 75 and looks to be a little more complex to change triggers, parts, etc., but have never heard any negative feedback from a CZ owner other than a finish issue if I remember correctly

Four guns that past the torture test on the Military Arms Channel are Glocks, CZ's, Sig P320, and a new gun from Europe, forgot the name. He carries the P01. They seem to be as reliable as Glocks, according to him anyway.

A 75/85 passed or a P07/09?

I own Glocks, but CZ are far better handguns to me. I keep kicking Glock to the curb, but they keep coming back like an ole lost dog, lol

Just depends on the individual and their likes.
For me its CZ over really any other handgun out there.
first if its on the 75 series design then its been around and in use in some very harsh climates long enough to be proven, second the quality is as good as any production pistol, and for me the accuracy, reliability, feel is top notch.
I have 3 CZ and as of date they are over 19,000 rounds between them with Zero malfunctions of any kind, so they can add all the small parts they want as long as they run like that.
WAAAYYY more dependable than my 1911's.

Back
Top Bottom