• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

http://www.cabelas.com/product/CZ-U...edium=AFF&utm_source=35987&rid=12&WT.tsrc=AFF

The estimated ship time just jumped from 3-4 weeks, to 12-13 weeks. I hope that is for the second lot, and not the one I order ..........

My gun shop/Range when I was in last week asked me (they know I am a CZ junky) if I was interested in one and they would hold on to it for me as they had 12 on order with an estimated delivery of about 6 weeks.
Now these guys are really honest and fair and I have gotten my P-01, Sp-01 ,97 BD from them and they actually had a SP-01 Target II ( the real CZ Unicorn) that they held for me a few days until I came in to look at it.
so I think they are legit on their statements. I of course am not very interested in the weapon as I like steel, but If I see them there I will let you guys know.

My gun shop/Range when I was in last week asked me (they know I am a CZ junky) if I was interested in one and they would hold on to it for me as they had 12 on order with an estimated delivery of about 6 weeks.
Now these guys are really honest and fair and I have gotten my P-01, Sp-01 ,97 BD from them and they actually had a SP-01 Target II ( the real CZ Unicorn) that they held for me a few days until I came in to look at it.
so I think they are legit on their statements. I of course am not very interested in the weapon as I like steel, but If I see them there I will let you guys know.
Sounds like you have a great gun shop!!

Well this is promising........I hope. Just tracked my order, showing the original ship date.

IMG_0035.jpg

Back
Top Bottom