• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Questionable mag release?
Aside from the paddle designs of Walther and HK.... there's no way (yet) to mag an ambi mag release that doesn't have added friction over a button style. This is due to the energy of the button being transferred to some separate part that actually locks the mag in place.

Interesting, I will see if mine has this issue.
It's not really an "issue"' per se. It just require more force than a design thats just reversible... instead of truly ambi.

This phenomenon really show itself when you try to drop a mag that still has rounds left in it... i.e. tactical reloads.

The old Glock 21sf had this problem. I find the XD series of guns have the same problem. A large influencing factor as to why I no longer own those weapons.

Aside from the paddle designs of Walther and HK.... there's no way (yet) to mag an ambi mag release that doesn't have added friction over a button style. This is due to the energy of the button being transferred to some separate part that actually locks the mag in place.

I have not had any problem at all with mine? I actually like the design of the ambi mag release. The only issue I have with mine is the positive safety level on the trigger. After shooting a couple hundred rounds in a row, I had some discomfort on the pad of my trigger finger. I wish it tucked behind the face of the trigger.

I have not had any problem at all with mine? I actually like the design of the ambi mag release. The only issue I have with mine is the positive safety level on the trigger. After shooting a couple hundred rounds in a row, I had some discomfort on the pad of my trigger finger. I wish it tucked behind the face of the trigger.
The trigger "dingus" doesn't go flush when the trigger is pressed???

Hickok on his YouTube video mentioned having some difficulty dropping the slide with the ambi slide release. He felt like it might break in. Could be an issue with him or that particular new p10c he had borrowed.

MAC on YouTube still sings this guns glory, and I personally trust his opinions. I will be picking mine up tomorrow. I can't wait!!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom