New Dog

Since this is my first dog ever. What prompted you to seek training? So far (it’s ONLY been 5 days) our new dog has been wonderful compared to stories I’ve heard.
It depends on the individual dog. Some are great from the day they are born and stay that way their whole life, but they are the exception, not the rule. Many completely normal dog behaviors are unacceptable in a human household. Fortunately, they can learn what behaviors are acceptable with proper training.

Since this is my first dog ever. What prompted you to seek training? So far (it’s ONLY been 5 days) our new dog has been wonderful compared to stories I’ve heard.

It is almost always easier to prevent bad behaviors than to fix/correct them. Very few first time dog owners know how to head off these types of behaviors.

Thanks for all the help. Went to Tractor Supply today and got all the vac’s, preventative meds, and stuff for way cheaper than I expected. It’s totally worth waiting in line.....I NEVER expected that many people to be there. It was absolutely worth the wait though.

Bear44 Bear44 I’ll be in touch in the coming months or so regarding the pup ...and potentially the 7yrd old. Just want to get him through the puppy shots and stuff financially before training. The 7yr will depend on how much the fiancé can let go of her dog. Lol

Thanks again this is why I love ODT.

Back
Top Bottom