• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Dog

Boatman

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
Hey Guys so the fiancé and I got a new dog today. My question is where do my fellow Dallas/Hiram/Marietta owners take their dogs for shots, grooming, training, buy their meds? We already have a regular vet for her dog but I want to explore other options since I heard thing about Walgreens doing dog shots for 1/4 of a vet, and medicines being 1/2 at Walmart?

In for any input.

Hey Guys so the fiancé and I got a new dog today. My question is where do my fellow Dallas/Hiram/Marietta owners take their dogs for shots, grooming, training, buy their meds? We already have a regular vet for her dog but I want to explore other options since I heard thing about Walgreens doing dog shots for 1/4 of a vet, and medicines being 1/2 at Walmart?

In for any input.
I do my own vaccines for my dogs. You can buy them at tractor supply in Dallas for CHEAP. It's easy to do. The only thing you can't buy is rabies but you can get that for around $19 on Sundays at the tractor supply in Dallas. Look at tractor supplys website for more info.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the info and so quickly. It sounds like we will be able to reduce our pet bills without sacrificing any quality.

Oh yeah! Here is our 7yr Dachshund with the 11 week old Dachshund/Italian Greyhound.
C3B79F79-F0C2-4F1B-B2F1-C17CCB92CC3A.jpeg

If you are interested in training, let me know. I am involved with Alchemy dog training. We can help with obedience, agility, and other dog sports. The training facility is near the Cobb county Civic Center

I do my own vaccines for my dogs. You can buy them at tractor supply in Dallas for CHEAP. It's easy to do. The only thing you can't buy is rabies but you can get that for around $19 on Sundays at the tractor supply in Dallas. Look at tractor supplys website for more info.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve heard PetSmart, Walgreens, and now Tractor Supply are the way to go for routine vacs.

If you are interested in training, let me know. I am involved with Alchemy dog training. We can help with obedience, agility, and other dog sports. The training facility is near the Cobb county Civic Center

PM me I’m interested for more details, honestly never considered training for such a small breed.

Back
Top Bottom