• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Page at Smith-Sights.com -- Will you review, please?

Josh Smith

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
0   0
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a lot of customers this forum, so I thought I'd include the board members among those I'm asking to review the experimental order page at Smith-Sights.com.

The address for that page is

http://www.smith-sights.com/build-your-own-smith-sight.php

My goal was to vastly simplify ordering. You choose the sight type you need, and add the posts you want rather than choosing a combination I've already listed.

If this is what you all prefer, I'll be switching the main ordering page over to this format.

Whatcha' think?

Regards,

Josh

Hey, Josh!

I clicked on the link because I was curious, and now I'm sad that I don't have my M44 anymore!

I did notice a typo... one of the custom sizes listed for the front sight post is listed as 0.00"...pretty cool, but I prefer being able to see the durn things. Also, some of the pictures aren't formatting correctly for display on my iPad Air 2 using Safari. That might be a very minor detail.

The guy I sold my M44 to is making noises about wanting to sell it. Maybe I should buy it back!

Sir, that's not a typo. I've had folks ask me to make 'em needle sharp! Some folks (younger than me!) can use 'em, I guess.

Regards,

Josh

P.S. you could always buy another M44... ;)

Back
Top Bottom