• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Carry Permit

It protects you
body-condom.jpg

when I first started trading here it seemed to me that it was fairly common (and still is) to request a carry permit. I figured it was a safe way to not need paperwork since I loathe that. After awhile I found out paperwork wasnt needed and figured it was a quick and easy way to protect yourself from BS if anything ever happened with the firearm. So I decide to look this up and as far as I can tell absolutely nothing is needed to sell a firearm to another person in Georgia. BUT... from my understanding you can not sell to a non-resident. So would a drivers license be required?

The only thing ‘required’ is that you feel right about it. If you think the guy is under 18 or not a resident or a felon....then ask. But if you have it in your ad that nothing is required, i would not try to spring it on them at the last second.
See how easy that is ? :becky:

I have had the government “permission slip” and paid extra tax for my rights in the past but i no longer do.
I am not a felon, nor do i ever wish to give the govt any extra money they dont already steal from me.
If a person requires me to have a permit, or sign a bos that does nothing but put my name and info out there needlessly, then i just dont answer their ads. It is that simple.

A carry permit simply means that someone once had the ability to obtain one. Doesn't mean anything today. Could have committed a felony before or since and never been caught. Could be scumbag in all respects. A plastic card means nothing to me.

Based off the vibes a person gives off, have you (or anyone reading this) canceled a sale when you met the person "in person".

Back
Top Bottom