• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NOKO underground nuke testing causing current rash of earthquakes

canoecanoe

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
118   0
Reaction score
I have a theory based on plate tectonics that the massive NOKO underground nuke testing is affecting the Pacific Rim tectonic plate and has caused the recent rash of earthquakes such as those in Japan, California and Mexico. Their tests have also caused damage to the mountain that sits atop their test site.

The little turd needs to be eliminated before he causes more "real" manmade disasters.

Here is what I am talking about:

planet_terre.ens_lyon.fr_planetterre_objets_Images_histoire_te44f80151afcdf74c39917f2e484cef0a.gif

Be afraid!

nope. global warming. the air is hotter,so the ground is hotter. when the ground gets hot, the magma under the earths crust goes from melty,to boily. every one knows that when stuff boils steam comes out. so the steam from the boily magma is loosening the dirt. the it moves and we get earthquakes. this is compounded by fat kids in America, now the Michelle Obama cant control their food, they get fat. then when they move,they shake the ground and the boiling magma releases steam and causes earth quakes... the only solution is to give money to the global warming funds and get rid of Trump...
(this was meant as completes sarcasm.any use of this materiel for the advancement of the democratic party is strictly forbidden..i also dont think melty or boily are words..also, i am pretty sure Michelle Obama has a penis)

nope. global warming. the air is hotter,so the ground is hotter. when the ground gets hot, the magma under the earths crust goes from melty,to boily. every one knows that when stuff boils steam comes out. so the steam from the boily magma is loosening the dirt. the it moves and we get earthquakes. this is compounded by fat kids in America, now the Michelle Obama cant control their food, they get fat. then when they move,they shake the ground and the boiling magma releases steam and causes earth quakes... the only solution is to give money to the global warming funds and get rid of Trump...
(this was meant as completes sarcasm.any use of this materiel for the advancement of the democratic party is strictly forbidden..i also dont think melty or boily are words..also, i am pretty sure Michelle Obama has a penis)

I see your teeny print being a sig line soon. :thumb:

Just Like her ass!

Back
Top Bottom