• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Not over yet

I'm not even sure he can use an executive order for limiting magazine capacity. He's walking a very thin line here and he knows it. I believe strengthening background checks and closing the so called gun show loop hole are about as far as he can go. I mean a president coming out and saying YOU SHALL NOT HAVE THIS BECAUSE I SAID SO IN YOUR BEST INTEREST will never fly. It would set such a horrible precedent even if he could legally do it.

All I'm saying is we can't be lax in our efforts; we better keep the pressure up on the senate and the house thru emails, calls and such until it is over...we all said he couldn't get healthcare done too..and we'll be paying for that for generations.

Let him keep trying to push the legislation. In fact, wrap it all up in one big bill, with a big bow on it. And watch that garbage go down in flames.

All I'm saying is we can't be lax in our efforts; we better keep the pressure up on the senate and the house thru emails, calls and such until it is over...we all said he couldn't get healthcare done too..and we'll be paying for that for generations.

I completely agree now is the time we need to stand together and make sure the damn well know how we feel.

Gentlemen, when you watch them scream about reform and legislation and then ease back and then change directions YOU are being fooled. When you think WE have made them stand down, you ARE being fooled. When they seem to agree with you you are being FOOLED. The maneuvering of the left in pursuit of reaching thier agenda is all slight of hand.

Watch and learn.

You ARE being fooled. Because they NEVER give up and they NEVER give in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can he increase taxes on specific items by executive order? How about $10,000 per gun per year of ownership and $1000 for each round purchased? If you don't pay it you go to jail for tax evasion. Of course you can always just turn your weapons and ammo into the feds and all taxes will be forgiven.

There are all kinds of nasty things they can do. You can bet your ass Obama has a battery of lawyers working on figuring out exactly what he can get away with.

I liked the video mdog, but lets add a component. To truncate or eliminate rights you need powerful, and deceptive marketing. Any time we use the word "high capacity", "assault", "gun control" ,"gun murder", "gun deaths", "gun violence","gunshow loophole" etc, we are further embedding the lies of anti gun rights groups into our collective social subconcious. We have to stop hindering our ability to fight this virus.

I liked the video mdog, but lets add a component. To truncate or eliminate rights you need powerful, and deceptive marketing. Any time we use the word "high capacity", "assault", "gun control" ,"gun murder", "gun deaths", "gun violence","gunshow loophole" etc, we are further embedding the lies of anti gun rights groups into our collective social subconcious. We have to stop hindering our ability to fight this virus.
Agree 100%

Agreed. The marketing campaign is a fully integrated part of the war. Anyone remember when we used to use the term "illegal aliens"? Now it's "undocumented workers". "Acts of terror" became "man caused disasters". Now "assault weapons" are "weapons of war" per obama. The marketing war progresses. Bill Clinton seems to be the father of lies for the left. His denials of having sex with Lewinsky by redefining sex begat an entire generation of liberal re-definers. Actually, that's not entirely fair. America has been undergoing an "evolution" in its terminology for decades. In WWI men suffered from "shell shock", by WWII they had to deal with "battle fatigue", and now we treat them for "post traumatic stress syndrome". Same ****, different day.

The verbiage and proaganda are all part of the slight of hand. Even when you are outraged by the words themselves as so many were when the "undocumented workers" phrase came out, you are falling victim to the distraction from the fact that they are still not being dealt with. Your energey is just diverted and thus your strength to resist blunted by the distraction. And thus they win twice. Do you notice that now the term "undocumented workers" is the mainstream term and illegal aliens is rarely ever heard? And notice that not one bit of regulatory control or progress has made it through since that dust up. This is the same strategy they always use.

In geological terms they are like a river flowing unendingly. It washes off and flows away but it leaves it's mark. Eventually that simple runnoff makes the Grand Canyon. Our tights are forever being eroded and cut into in tiny increments by this never ending flow of attacks.

Back
Top Bottom