• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not sure what to say about this...

Deleted member 79987

Default rank 5000+ posts
Good enough for government work
79   0
Reaction score
Poster child for how not to open carry? Momma with a Glock 26, Blackhawk push button locking holster, and too tight stretch pants.

9326A7D2-EA51-45E1-A1B3-28FFCBA43845.jpeg

Maybe she was the victim of a violent crime and refuses to be one again? It's her way of showing that she won't be messed with. Personally I applaud her, even though I rarely open carry. There's a time and a place for everything, and that is the time and the place for her. Amen, she is exercising her 2nd amendment right, the more people on our side the better.

Maybe she was the victim of a violent crime and refuses to be one again? It's her way of showing that she won't be messed with. Personally I applaud her, even though I rarely open carry. There's a time and a place for everything, and that is the time and the place for her. Amen, she is exercising her 2nd amendment right, the more people on our side the better.

Im not a fan of open carry, but if you're going to do it, level 2 retention isn't a bad idea. I'd prefer she had a belt on, but her rig is way better than the Uncle Mike's HiPoint rigs that I often associate with open carry. Good for her.

Momma protecting her kids? I don't see anything wrong with that at all. Maybe pull the shirt over the gun a little and reconsider the stretch pants but otherwise, good on her.

Good for her for wanting to protect herself and her family.

I may not agree with the way she is doing it but all things considered I'd say it was a positive.
Great points all! If the guy next to her (bf, hubby) was armed as well, he wasn’t printing at all.

Back
Top Bottom