• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not sure what to say about this...

And her holster choice is a sure way to pull the trigger inadvertently. Horrible designed holster. But guess there are worse problems in the world
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the type either. Wasn't that what ole boy was carrying his 1911 in when he shot himself in the leg on YouTube? The guy whose "training kicked in" and he called his mom and Dad? :laugh:

Poster child for how not to open carry? Momma with a Glock 26, Blackhawk push button locking holster, and too tight stretch pants.

View attachment 2131947
I applaud her. Who are you or me or anyone else to judge how she wants to carry or what she feels comfortable wearing. This country is about choice and that is how she chooses to carry. You hear some men saying the g26 is too big and heavy to carry and here she is carrying one. US Navy Desert Shield/Desert Storm Veteran. I fought for the right of choice and again, I am with her 100 percent.

I applaud her. Who are you or me or anyone else to judge how she wants to carry or what she feels comfortable wearing. This country is about choice and that is how she chooses to carry. You hear some men saying the g26 is too big and heavy to carry and here she is carrying one. US Navy Desert Shield/Desert Storm Veteran. I fought for the right of choice and again, I am with her 100 percent.
I'm not a fan of open carry and discourage it for a number of reasons, but it's ultimately up to the individual and that right should be defended by all.

Yes I applaud her as well for exercising her 2A rights. My point in the post was that her “style” drew my attention right off when I walked in the store with the open carry, the contrasting colors, and the fact that she seemed very unaware of who was around her. If someone were to have come in and rob the store, she might not have noticed at all — but they would have noticed her.

Back
Top Bottom