• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*Official Georgia Bulldawg Thread*

EASON, was the only bright thing in the game, nobody tried to block or even double teamed #91, he looked like Dick Butus... Running over the line and down on EASON...

Not much blocking for the QB, pathetic blocking at the best...

If this is best Kirby, can do its either gonna be a long season, or a short tenure for him..

Better not play this way against, ALABAMA, TENNESSEE, AUBURN, FLORIDA, THEY UGA MAY GET FLATTENED against them, can't even just try to win by (2) lousy points...

Chubb looks fine. Not his fault the offensive line is complete garbage.
I don't think Chubb is 100%. He doesn't seem nearly as explosive as last year. He seems tentative to plant and explode off the line and yes the line isn't giving him much time. IMAC looked awesome, but he can only do so much....

Mizzou is probably one of the better 1-2 teams in the country right now. They did an okay job of moving #91 around to beat double teams. O-line got whipped again. They are gonna have to get better in a hurry quick - doesn't matter how good Eason is if he doesn't have time to throw.

Mizzou is probably one of the better 1-2 teams in the country right now. They did an okay job of moving #91 around to beat double teams. O-line got whipped again. They are gonna have to get better in a hurry quick - doesn't matter how good Eason is if he doesn't have time to throw.
Agree... Another big test with Ole Miss this week. Hard to say if they'll be deflated off the Bama loss or hungry for a W... Either way it'll be another hostile environment to test our young players.

Agree... Another big test with Ole Miss this week. Hard to say if they'll be deflated off the Bama loss or hungry for a W... Either way it'll be another hostile environment to test our young players.
Hopefully they'll be deflated. If we can capitalize on TO's like we failed to do against Misery, we can win. If Chad Kelly has the same amount of time to throw as Drew Lock did, we will get picked apart :-(
I really really really hope we win big, because Oct. 1 is going to be CRAZY.

Hopefully they'll be deflated. If we can capitalize on TO's like we failed to do against Misery, we can win. If Chad Kelly has the same amount of time to throw as Drew Lock did, we will get picked apart :-(
I really really really hope we win big, because Oct. 1 is going to be CRAZY.
I don't see us winning big, but I'd love to be proven wrong. Go DAWGS and keep the dream alive.

Back
Top Bottom