• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoor Shooting Range within 2 hours of Atlanta?

If you come out to Creekside before Saturday at closing time and let me know you are from the ODT I will give a discount. You must tell me that you saw this thread AND ask for the discount.

THIS IS GOOD ONLY UNTIL CLOSING TIME ON SATURDAY MAY 21 2011!!!!!!

I was under the impression that you no longer worked there.

advanced here in temple is up to 100 yds. has trap and skeet. no rapid fire! the owner can be a prick. lol

Yeah, he definitely isn't a "people person", then again i don't think anyone there is. Also, I personally avoid buying the ammo that they load themselves. I had 3 separate guns jam on it in the same day (M1 carbine, Ar-15, and XD9) I had to leave them with their gunsmith to get the (live) rounds out of the guns, then when i picked them up they told me that it happened because they were dirty. I, like im sure most of you, clean my guns very thoroughly after every trip to the range... not to mention the XD was about 2 weeks old at the time and still had less than 1k rds through it.

Its fine if you just want a place to go and shoot, but i wouldn't recommend it to new shooters, and i don't like to do too much business there.

Just my .02

Back
Top Bottom