Pet friendly but you have breed restrictions???

Ultimately, you've got 3 decisions.
1. Keep it on the DL
2. Keep it on the DL
3. Get rid of the dog that's going to prevent you from leasing at 99.99% of communities and from private owners

Try to find a complex that has apartments that back up to woods and rent one of those. It's easier to walk your dog around the back and out of site, vs out front in plain view.

Guess I only have two options then cause she ain;t going no where lol
Believe me bro, I'm with you. I got my wife the pit when she was doing really bad with postpartum depression. That dog was literally a life saver for her and she loves him more than me. Getting rid of him will never be an option.

Believe me bro, I'm with you. I got my wife the pit when she was doing really bad with postpartum depression. That dog was literally a life saver for her and she loves him more than me. Getting rid of him will never be an option.
I already had to get rid of my other one when times got hard and that really sucked but he did go to a great guy from the odt and is doing great with his family. She's all I got left really

I already had to get rid of my other one when times got hard and that really sucked but he did go to a great guy from the odt and is doing great with his family. She's all I got left really
Then % em. Keep your dog on the DL and after awhile you'll be in the clear.

We had a Dalmatian here attack a collie here the other week. Really messed the other dog up too. Dalmatians will never be on a breed restriction list but are the most unpredictable IMHO.

We had a Dalmatian here attack a collie here the other week. Really messed the other dog up too. Dalmatians will never be on a breed restriction list but are the most unpredictable IMHO.
Yeah they are, not too common either, but they are crazy. On a side, Ima be in Smyrna later to help my brother move, he's leaving Smyrna.

Back
Top Bottom