Pet friendly but you have breed restrictions???

I didn't always need a apartment, rented a house for 4 yrs and times got tough and couldn't afford it no more, simple as that. I would love to get a house but I'm not going to get in over my head when I'm just getting back on my feet.
You've been in this same state of affairs for a few years, no? Why did you get the dog to begin with?
Nevermind, none of my business. Like I said, good luck finding a home for you and your dog.

I was actually living in the house with my girl and our daughter, didn't work out so I had the house to myself and then had some job issues too.

Its all about how the dog was raised. I have had 3 Chows, 3 Akitas, + ( other breeds) , and a GSD now. Never a problem with any. Just know a Chow will lay its tail flat when upset. I have a few friends that have Pits, and never seen a problem. Hope you find a place for you and yours.

Yup lol, smh....... She's a pit

When bought my new house insurance company we had for a decade gets to the question of if we have a dog. I said without thinking yes,I knew where this was going to go. They had to consult their supervisor to see if they would insure us.Have German Sheperd. He is 13 years old,deaf and hardly any teeth. I even had our Vet write a letter. They finally approved. If I had a fence that was attached to house it would have been no issue. Ours was free standing.

Its all about how the dog was raised. I have had 3 Chows, 3 Akitas, + ( other breeds) , and a GSD now. Never a problem with any. Just know a Chow will lay its tail flat when upset. I have a few friends that have Pits, and never seen a problem. Hope you find a place for you and yours.
I have a Lab mix pup. Please tell me how raise it to be a sheep herder.

To the OP - your dog sure looks like a lab mix to me. Get your vet to write you a letter saying she's a lab mix or whatever she might look like. Our vet did it for my daughter. She took her pit with her when she moved in with her fiancée. She did take the spiked Harley collar off that I bought for him though.

This ones gonna be a child eater when she goes up look how she's viciously attacking my thumb.....
image.jpg

How can you be called pet friendly when you have breed restrictions and what the heck is a aggressive breed. Looking for a new place and it's getting frustrating, I just don't get it smh.

View attachment 407286

People, can be so STUPID, it's NOT the dogs thats bad its the OWNERS who teach these Dogs how to kill and be aggressive. I have 1 rescue dog now and a dog my Wife bought at pet land. Once, my Wife dog passes, I'm going to a shelter to get a Pit no-body wants. If, my neighbors don't like it they better move!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom