Pet friendly but you have breed restrictions???

Chihuahuas are the most aggressive dog bread there is. Difference is when they go after you its a whole lot easier to fend them of than it is 100lb pit bull..

Most places I rented from had a weight restriction and it was always in my mind sound. They were pet friendly as long as the pet was under 50lbs. Their reasoning was that all pets have the capacity to be aggressive or docile but the larger the dog the more likely that they will do damage should they get aggressive for whatever reason. The complex had a lot of kids and a lot of older people and they also didn't want the dogs to jump on someone and knock them over on accident trying to lick their face or get attention. They did have a leash rule but lets face it, leashes can break and do from time to time, and every once in a while that dog is going to sneak out the door on your way out or in if he/she really wants to. I love my pups and always accepted when I adopted them that they might make it difficult for me at times, its all just a part of pet ownership.
Yeah Chihuahuas can be little bastards! I used to tell people that if you're gonna fight dogs why not Chihuahuas? They're already mean and it would have to be funny as midget wrestling.

its less about the breed and more about the type of irresponsible owners who are attracted to certain breeds

sure a pitbull might be a decent dog, but its also thugtastics number one pick to guard his dope with
It's totally about the breed. Pit bulls were bred to be aggressive towards other dogs. No matter how they are raised, the will usually be aggressive towards other dogs.

It's totally about the breed. Pit bulls were bred to be aggressive towards other dogs. No matter how they are raised, the will usually be aggressive towards other dogs.
Pitbulls were bread to be protectors of farm and family. They were not designed to be aggressive towards other dogs. You have to ask yourself, if they were created to be aggressive, why does aggression and fighting have to be taught to them? The original breed of bull dog and terriers were used to corral and grab Bulls by the muzzle until they could be roped and corralled into different areas of the farm. It wasn't until they began to breed Bull Dogs and Terriers, did the breed of PitBull come about. Even then, the dogs had to be trained to be aggressive towards bears, cattle/Bulls and other animals. After awhile, because of their stamina and drive, was it discovered that Pitbulls were excellent at being used as catch dogs for hunting. Again, this is a trait that had to be taught and was not instinctive. Homesteaders on the frontier adopted the use of pitbulls to guard their family and protect children while they were gone for months on end. Bill Picket(inventor of bull dogs) even disliked the Pitbull, BC they took more work than his famous bull dog

Last edited:
There are many parallels that can be drawn between discrimination against certain types of "bad" dog breeds and certain types of "bad" firearms. Inevitably, the persons doing the discriminating know little or nothing about either.

I know what I was getting into when I got one.
Apparently not. Unless you are saying you adopted a dog into a bad situation intentionally, which I don't think you are.
Not sure why people in apartments have dogs, much less large ones, anyway, but to each their own. Good luck finding a place.

Apparently not. Unless you are saying you adopted a dog into a bad situation intentionally, which I don't think you are.
Not sure why people in apartments have dogs, much less large ones, anyway, but to each their own. Good luck finding a place.
I didn't always need a apartment, rented a house for 4 yrs and times got tough and couldn't afford it no more, simple as that. I would love to get a house but I'm not going to get in over my head when I'm just getting back on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom