Pet friendly but you have breed restrictions???

Chihuahuas are the most aggressive dog bread there is. Difference is when they go after you its a whole lot easier to fend them of than it is 100lb pit bull..

Most places I rented from had a weight restriction and it was always in my mind sound. They were pet friendly as long as the pet was under 50lbs. Their reasoning was that all pets have the capacity to be aggressive or docile but the larger the dog the more likely that they will do damage should they get aggressive for whatever reason. The complex had a lot of kids and a lot of older people and they also didn't want the dogs to jump on someone and knock them over on accident trying to lick their face or get attention. They did have a leash rule but lets face it, leashes can break and do from time to time, and every once in a while that dog is going to sneak out the door on your way out or in if he/she really wants to. I love my pups and always accepted when I adopted them that they might make it difficult for me at times, its all just a part of pet ownership.

Chihuahuas are the most aggressive dog bread there is. Difference is when they go after you its a whole lot easier to fend them of than it is 100lb pit bull..

Most places I rented from had a weight restriction and it was always in my mind sound. They were pet friendly as long as the pet was under 50lbs. Their reasoning was that all pets have the capacity to be aggressive or docile but the larger the dog the more likely that they will do damage should they get aggressive for whatever reason. The complex had a lot of kids and a lot of older people and they also didn't want the dogs to jump on someone and knock them over on accident trying to lick their face or get attention. They did have a leash rule but lets face it, leashes can break and do from time to time, and every once in a while that dog is going to sneak out the door on your way out or in if he/she really wants to. I love my pups and always accepted when I adopted them that they might make it difficult for me at times, its all just a part of pet ownership.
Was at the park the other day and some lady was on her phone talking and had your little fu fu dog loose running all around. Didn't see me coming so her little dog came up to mine and sniffed each other and then mine wanted to play so she does the little jump where she gets real low in the front but her butt sticks up still. The lady sees this and screams out to her dog "come here, she's going to kill you". I just shake my head and say it's ok, she won't do nothing. Sad thing is I'll get looked down on even though her dog wasn't on a leash. I can't stand little dogs, they are usually the worst behaved ones at parks.

i think the same people that push for gun control, hate pitbulls. Gun violence happens in predominantly crime ridden areas, just like Pitbull attacks & fighting, take place around crime ridden areas. Goto civilized society and everything mentioned becomes rare. But society likes to punish the small minority group, for what the other ignorant %%% do.

Last edited:
How can you be called pet friendly when you have breed restrictions and what the heck is a aggressive breed. Looking for a new place and it's getting frustrating, I just don't get it smh.

View attachment 407286

Damn fine mixed breed animal that you were kind enough to purchase from an animal shelter and save his life.

:thumb:

its less about the breed and more about the type of irresponsible owners who are attracted to certain breeds

sure a pitbull might be a decent dog, but its also thugtastics number one pick to guard his dope with

Back
Top Bottom