POF-5 vs. AA 89K MP5 Clones - A Novice Review

With the K, SBR'ing it so you can use the K grip is pretty much a necessity. The full size MP5s just shoot better to me though, and aren't that much bigger.

I wonder what rollers they have in those if you are getting that much action noise. My HK is stupid quiet with a can on it, and not much action noise.

I know nothing about mp5's, but how hard would it be to upgrade the action? New rollers and what not.

Im so torn between the AA k model and the POF. I really like the price of the POF and that it is threaded and 3 lug, but I like the look of the K and the plastic lower(granted I'd rather have a plastic lower with pictogram).

If I buy the K I'm going to have to buy a 3 lug mount for my Octane, and I'll probably have it threaded for my other cans that don;t have 3 lug options, AND I'll probably end up buying a pictogram lower which brings me up to the same cost as the Getz model around $2k. And then I'd SBR it, buy a folding stock, and get the K grip. It would be one expensive puppy.

The POF on the other hand would go mostly unchanged except for SBR stamp, stock, and cerakote job.

One is a pricey gun that I can customize to my dream mp5, the other is still a great mp5. Tough decisions.

If I got
To make the POF into an SBR would require some 922(r) parts in addition to the stamp. (Unless you're one of those that believes it doesn't apply.)

Both of my pof mp5s are SBR now. Love both of them . The k gun is great as its small and still uses standard stocks . I have the adjustable stock on the k and the full sized stock on the other. Both sound great suppressed .

i58.tinypic.com_2m5m6u1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom