• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pointless guns

Taurus Raging Judge Magnum. 4lbs of destruction in my hand. I can see no practical use for it, besides serving as an "Ear-to-ear smile machine."
I don't agree with that one, other than the wow factor of it being hellboy's gun, I hunt with mine with 6 inch barrel. So far this year I've killed 1 bear 2 deer and 3 squirrels with it. It may not be competition accurate but it is definantly combat accurate (longest shot, I killed a doe @ 75yds). Of course it would have been 3 deer if some dumba** had'nt tried to shoot a deer with birdshot.:redface: pointless gun to me would probably be an sks, if I'm going with that small of a caliber it might as well be an AK

hell - if fun factor and "just because" isn't good enough, I have a room full of pointless guns.

I'll add a nagant pistol. Inaccurate, underpowered, and you need to have the grip strength of Lou Ferigno to break the 900lbs trigger pull ;)

ok here's a pointless gun,
shotgun.jpg
giant shotgun shell.jpg

Like I said, FUN!

Yep, probably half of my guns are strictly for fun.

Agreed^^^
The first thing that came to my mind when I read this was that Ruger 22 charger. I think that's what it's called. It may be fun to shoot but I wouldn't have any use for it.

See above, the Ruger Charger is an absolute blast to shoot. My youngest grandson loves it.

Any firearm capable of firing a projectile has mulitple uses in my book. I would say the .25acp is probably at the top of the list for cartridges I would eliminate if I had to choose one.

Back
Top Bottom