• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pointless guns

I shoot competition with an AI 50, so I guess I need one. Why shouldn't civilians be able to own one in your eyes?

I agree that civilians have no need for it. Not that they shouldn't be able to own it, just that it is useless for most civilians. Of course if you compete with one, then you have a need for it.

That having been said, if I could afford one, I would super duper have one!

+1 on the tec 9 series btw. Unless you are good at maintaining and fixing your toys yourself as needed. Otherwise they can get very expensive with the smithing costs.

+1 on the tec 9 series btw. Unless you are good at maintaining and fixing your toys yourself as needed. Otherwise they can get very expensive with the smithing costs.

x2 there. I dumped all mine and got a mac 11 insted. Parts for those are cheap and easy to find. Parts for the tec 9 series are crazy high and at times hard to find.

I couldn't find a picture of it, but the Desert Eagle .50 from Sons of Guns with the butt stock is pretty pointless. I'm sorry, but if the .50 is too much for your lady, to the point where she puts a butt stock on it, it's time to switch to a smaller caliber, or a small assault rifle.

Also, any pistol that you need a bi-pod for is just ridiculous.

That phrase is verboten, unless used correctly, which, in this case, it was not.

it rarely is, although in this case, i think i knew what he meant. and BTW, he was right. what kind of a jagg-off puts a butt stock on a Desert Eagle.

Back
Top Bottom