• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PoliceOne Gun Control Survey Results

BigPrince

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
70   0
Reaction score
In March, PoliceOne conducted the most comprehensive survey ever of American law enforcement officers’ opinions on the topic gripping the nation's attention in recent weeks: gun control.
More than 15,000 verified law enforcement professionals took part in the survey, which aimed to bring together the thoughts and opinions of the only professional group devoted to limiting and defeating gun violence as part of their sworn responsibility.
Totaling just shy of 30 questions, the survey allowed officers across the United States to share their perspectives on issues spanning from gun control and gun violence to gun rights.

http://www.policeone.com/Gun-Legisl...vey-11-key-lessons-from-officers-perspectives

like most three gun or combat vets know.....its all good until the first shot is fired....after that things get very interesting for everyone.

Dang right Brother
I really enjoyed that! I will each day from now on.
I have been thinking about what you told me and I am certain that the introduction of a communist plateform is next. Balance

Dang right Brother
I really enjoyed that! I will each day from now on.
I have been thinking about what you told me and I am certain that the introduction of a communist plateform is next. Balance

Just no cheap commies....they cause the rest of the ladies in the stable to become "Needy" and "Entitled".

Something primal about letting the inner warrior out every now and then. Glad you enjoyed it brother.

- - - Updated - - -

well at least we have the majority on our side

Based on one survey? I wouldn't agree to that until WE are ALL shooting in the same direction.

If it could possibly go wrong....it will go wrong in combat.

It is nice to see that private citizens and law enforcement seem to agree for the most part on this. That is a far cry from saying what would happen if they are told to enforce such laws if they ever pass. Right now there seem to be enough vocal citizens out there to fight this but I think within another generation we will find ourselves(or maybe our children) disarmed.

Back
Top Bottom