• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price Gouging At Adventure Outdoors?

Adventure Outdoors is price GOUGING

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are referring the "Get them while you can" to the end of the world in a month? Either way A.O blows but Its they're business to charge what they want as it's everybody else's business to spend where they want. If you don't like it don't shop there. And while we're calling out businesses for charging too much lets not forget Bass Pro Shops. IMO They take the cake on that.

I had some extra time to kill to I decided to make the drive to AO. Nice store but holy crap their prices suck!

I guess the Ruger 10/22 magazine is a rare thing now? Cost is less than $20 on this mag... What do you think?

This is my original post. Sorry if this is thrashing a store. I even said it was a nice store. I did not say they where price gouging in my post. Then I asked the opinion of you, ODTers.

Are they price gouging? Per the def no! Is the price higher than 99% of other stores, yes. Sorry I got some folks upset. I have never claimed to be politically correct. If you do not like me or my actions sorry, thats part of life.

Thanks for reading.

This is my original post. Sorry if this is thrashing a store. I even said it was a nice store. I did not say they where price gouging in my post. Then I asked the opinion of you, ODTers.

Are they price gouging? Per the def no! Is the price higher than 99% of other stores, yes. Sorry I got some folks upset. I have never claimed to be politically correct. If you do not like me or my actions sorry, thats part of life.

Thanks for reading.

Store sucks. I tried to buy guns from there and they don't want my money.

They could care less what the gun community overall thinks, they are simply trying to cash in on the stupidity of newbies. This is a ridiculous business model as most businesses survive off repeat customers and word of mouth. Once the folks that bought they're first gun there find out they got screwed do you think they will go back? Doubt it. I could understand a slight price increase but what they've done is inexcusable in my book especially when paired with the fear mongering in their ads.

They could care less what the gun community overall thinks, they are simply trying to cash in on the stupidity of newbies. This is a ridiculous business model as most businesses survive off repeat customers and word of mouth. Once the folks that bought they're first gun there find out they got screwed do you think they will go back? Doubt it. I could understand a slight price increase but what they've done is inexcusable in my book especially when paired with the fear mongering in their ads.

They need to advertise the credit card prices and not "cash" price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom