• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Regretted Selling Gun, Later Bought Another?

Every Star BM I sold. Especially the one that had the original signed issue form and original Guarda Civil markings on it.

My CZ PCR. My shiny FNS 9, I could shoot that thing very well.

Not sold but traded away a "beretta" (umarex made) m9 in .22 to get a g44 since my two primary pistols (edc and nightstand) are glocks and i figured it would be better to stay on the platform for training/familiarity.

I havent had any problems with the g44 that other people have, but just not a big fan of it. It's still got value as just being a trainer/similar trigger/ operating gun to shoot it's no where near as accurate or fun to shoot as the m9. The accuracy is worse than the m9 and even noticeably worse than actually shooting a g19. There's also advantages to a da/sa trigger when firing .22.

Today was the 3rd time I buy an lcp, I had a taurus tcp previously. I always find myself needing a micro pistol, then hating it, then getting rid of it .

I sold several firearms in my Dave Ramsey get out of debt days. (It worked, house and cars paid for and living the dream in retirement)

I sold a Winchester Garand, a Colt 1911A1 and a Beretta M9 that I later on bought replacements for.

I sold others I don't regret.

Case in point
20231211_082317.jpg

Back
Top Bottom