• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading 300 Blackout

Wrong Grasshopper... You forget I use a crimp die on my reloads.
B is of course the .223 Since B is the 223 it is out for question two.
So either A or C .... Let's see...

i41.tinypic.com_e8rbcy.jpg

DING DING DING... the correct answer is A HORNADY 300 Blackout case.. Yes it was fired C is a reformed L C 223 case

I am trying to get into reloading 300 Blackout due to the shortage of ammo available and or the cost of it. I am finding it hard to get the reloading supplies also. Please let me know if you have any links to supplies for the 300 Blackout ammo.

Thanks

I've got almost two pounds of Vihtavouri N 110 if interested.

I am using a Harbor Freight 2" chop saw $39 Cut to ~ 1.37". I bought the jig as well. Not worth trying to make one. Jig was $45. Size using Hornady full length size dies. Anneal the necks. Trim to 1.365" using drill press and Possum Hollow Quick Trimmer. Sized & trimmed I'll either tumble or ultra sound depending on how dirty the cases are. Then the usual reload process. 19gr H110 CCI SR primers, and Barnes TTSX or TSX or Hornady v-max 110 gr. I;d like to get my hands on LilGun but havent been lucky enough. Too expensive to order single 1 lb jars.

I am using a Harbor Freight 2" chop saw $39 Cut to ~ 1.37". I bought the jig as well. Not worth trying to make one. Jig was $45. Size using Hornady full length size dies. Anneal the necks. Trim to 1.365" using drill press and Possum Hollow Quick Trimmer. Sized & trimmed I'll either tumble or ultra sound depending on how dirty the cases are. Then the usual reload process. 19gr H110 CCI SR primers, and Barnes TTSX or TSX or Hornady v-max 110 gr. I;d like to get my hands on LilGun but havent been lucky enough. Too expensive to order single 1 lb jars.

where did you get the jig from?

Back
Top Bottom