• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rules for purchasing from a private seller at 20.

jojo243

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
I want to know if it is legal for a 20 year old to purchase a handgun from a private seller. I know that I will have to open carry the handgun until I get my conceal carry permit at 21.

I want to know if it is legal for a 20 year old to purchase a handgun from a private seller. I know that I will have to open carry the handgun until I get my conceal carry permit at 21.
lot of sellers wont sell to a 20 year old and thats on them. Now we wait for the screams

homeer.GIF

You may want to study up a little more on Georgia's carry laws.

There is no such thing as a "concealed carry permit", but more importantly, verify the ages to carry a handgun, under most situations, in Georgia.

In Georgia it is a Georgia Weapons License.

I thought we were a constitutional carry state now ? I'd suggest reading the laws.

I'm sure you'll find a diverse set of opinions about open carry, as well.

"Constitutional carry is the current law, but that does not mean anybody, at any age, can carry a firearm, under all conditions. All that changed was the ability for those that meet the carry laws, to be able to do so without a GWCL.

You may want to study up a little more on Georgia's carry laws.

There is no such thing as a "concealed carry permit", but more importantly, verify the ages to carry a handgun, under most situations, in Georgia.

In Georgia it is a Georgia Weapons License.
I have a CWP just to carry my firearm when traveling to Neighbours States that are OK with our CWP!

"Constitutional carry is the current law, but that does not mean anybody, at any age, can carry a firearm, under all conditions. All that changed was the ability for those that meet the carry laws, to be able to do so without a GWCL.
Very true, I should have mentioned that, but reading the laws rather than asking online "experts" is also a good move ;)

Back
Top Bottom