• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Say your daughter loved a thug.

There was the time in the beginning when ODT was pretty normal and only about trading. Then there was the period when folks realized the mode really are this good and things started to get entertaining. Now y'all're just....I don't know what the crap is going on anymore.

Progress.

Not 100% sure what the OP is about but why all the hate on illegal alien meth dealers? They are just doing the jobs that citizens won't (or something like that).

^From a closed thread in Law & Order about immigration. That OP's daughter's boyfriend was ridin' dirty ... and got caught . .. but it wasnt his car, his meth, and probably wasn't even his pants . . . Or so the story normally goes . . . Just holding for a friend . . . Because they said I had too . . .

Say your daughter loved a violent, meth dealing illegal alien. How much would you invest to make sure he could stay here and endanger her life?

Well back when -06 was $10 a box it used to be called the 50 cent solution, but they cost about a buck and a half now.
Money well spent.

I would invest 1 .45 caliber hallow point. I love my daughter little girl to much to see some piece of trash illegal run her down the wrong path without me trying to stop him. Plus he's a dang illegal. Deport his @$$.

I would invest 1 .45 caliber hallow point. I love my daughter little girl to much to see some piece of trash illegal run her down the wrong path without me trying to stop him. Plus he's a dang illegal. Deport his @$$.

Hallowed be his point.

Back
Top Bottom