• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scope not included

And the thread continues to evolve.
8C7274D6-F1FF-47A6-BC7E-50CDB6327EE0.jpeg

If you look at a listing, the info and description comes first and the photos are last.
Read the damn post and then look at the pics, it’s not hard, just because you don’t read and assume everything pictured is included doesn’t mean that’s the case.
There ya go adding logic to the discussion. Infraction is warranted. LOL

I agree it does come first but like I said soon as I see that in the description I’ve already lost interest in the rifle because you already know it would be a good price for the rifle and scope, but it’s just the rifle.
Too be fair isn’t that the case for every ad you check and reject? Something cause it not to be a deal you are interested in.
You ride by businesses and stop to complain that the Big Mac deal doesn’t include the pie this month or do you just drive past?

Maybe. Sometimes I'll sell it later. But regardless, with the current state of the firearm market I might list something to see if there is someone interested. Often times there is not. Im not going to pull a scope off of a rifle I may end up keeping. It's real easy to take it off as soon as an astute buyer says "I'll take it".
Just testing the waters??

Back
Top Bottom