• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scope not included

I made a deal on an AR years ago. Made the meet and got the gun. About 10 miles down the road it dawned on me that the pictured flip up sights were missing. I called the seller and asked about them. He told me that sights were not a part of a rifle, but he would mail them to me in exchange for 2 more 1911 magazines. I mailed off the magazines. Still waiting on the sights. This was in 2012 :doh:

I made a deal on an AR years ago. Made the meet and got the gun. About 10 miles down the road it dawned on me that the pictured flip up sights were missing. I called the seller and asked about them. He told me that sights were not a part of a rifle, but he would mail them to me in exchange for 2 more 1911 magazines. I mailed off the magazines. Still waiting on the sights. This was in 2012 :doh:
What scum .....pfft

For sale tire... off the baddest car on tv.. no car is not included.. I’d take the tire off but if it don’t sale I’d have to rebalance it and re mount it.. it’s a fast tire too.. if it don’t sale back in the cage it’ll go
A8313B8E-DA97-48A7-80CB-008C3C5DB6FA.jpeg

Yes because most of the time it’s a pretty good scope and your saying well that’s a pretty good deal and then you see the words SCOPE NOT INCLUDED. It’s like going to a zaxbys that’s out of chicken, it just ain’t right

Or going to Zaxbys and expecting everything on the menu. But you ain't getting all that because that's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

Back
Top Bottom