• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scope not included

It’s like going to a zaxbys that’s out of chicken, it just ain’t right

I've been to Burger King and they were out of Whooper meat. Just last week went to a local BBQ joint and they were out of every thing, but chicken. 1) chicken isn't really even meat and 2) if you are out of pork and beef, close your damn doors and try again tomorrow!!! :hungry::censored:

Or going to Zaxbys and expecting everything on the menu. But you ain't getting all that because that's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.
As stated, its disappointing to see a potential good deal...only to have that shattered. IMO this is a used trading site for the most part, show me what I'm buying an at a good price is how it should work. That's all subjective I know.

Why are you not selling a scope with a rifle? Because your gonna put the scope on different rifle, correct?

Maybe. Sometimes I'll sell it later. But regardless, with the current state of the firearm market I might list something to see if there is someone interested. Often times there is not. Im not going to pull a scope off of a rifle I may end up keeping. It's real easy to take it off as soon as an astute buyer says "I'll take it".

Nah. I'm not field stripping a rifle just because someone can't read the description. But that's just me.
Plenty of sensible are reading the description, that's the problem. I'm reading the no scope included. Most of the time it's a quick detach as well, no stripping in a field required.

Back
Top Bottom