• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***Screw*** you all you scammers!

Like i said in another post we all love to pick on some one who is a cry baby and poke some fun on the way . We all need to laugh and have fun , i all ways though steve was cool and this is his proff by letting all of have some fun.

Thank steve i love to read comments put up by good members. Tommy

This dude had 300 to spend and an sks for trade...for a glock. Sounds reasonable to me.
Not for a LNIB one, but hey..you never know. I mean 7 pages of insults...come on fellas...

I've been thinking about this all day, about whether or not I should have just closed or deleted the thread. I think I've decided that if you decide to show your ass and post f you and call everyone a scammer, why should I then protect you by deleting the thread? Now if it was an innocent question or something like that I would never allow ridicule, but this person was looking for attention and I guess he got it.

I've been thinking about this all day, about whether or not I should have just closed or deleted the thread. I think I've decided that if you decide to show your ass and post f you and call everyone a scammer, why should I then protect you by deleting the thread? Now if it was an innocent question or something like that I would never allow ridicule, but this person was looking for attention and I guess he got it.

cool. I agree. Just wanted to make everyone stop and think!
I'm a counselor, so that's what I do!
LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom