• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC vs SEC

Wow, somethings went south while I was at dinner... A Spartan showed up (normally I would trash him. However, this is a SEC thread, so I may need the backup). Bypass changed his avatar and MTber has appoligized... Hell, we even have been blessed by a visit from none other than Sir Stannicus...

My apology was extremely sincere. :pop2:

- - - Updated - - -

Make room in your Spank Bank and burn this image into your long term memory gentlemen!!

View attachment 120828

For Auburn or LSU fans on the board, you can take this lovely image and add it to some Charmin.

http://www.printedtp.com/

Wow, somethings went south while I was at dinner... A Spartan showed up (normally I would trash him. However, this is a SEC thread, so I may need the backup). Bypass changed his avatar and MTber has appoligized... Hell, we even have been blessed by a visit from none other than Sir Stannicus...
No back up from me your on your own, we maybe in the south, but you are still a U of M fan........ Ok Ok i got your back if ya don't tell anyone back home, I promise I won't.:tape2:hahaha

No back up from me your on your own, we maybe in the south, but you are still a U of M fan........ Ok Ok i got your back if ya don't tell anyone back home, I promise I won't.:tape2:hahaha

No crap... I hate you too... I have found myself even talking to buckeyes... O well, the SEC is damn good... But I stay true to what I know...

Can't wait for this weekend. Football in the South...nothing better.

BCS.jpg

I love this time of year. Nothing beats Athens in the fall which almost upon us, getting back with all the old tailgate buddies. I used to love reading Lewis Grizzard's articles this time of year. It's game week, like Christmas for us grown ups. Really looking forward to the trip to Missouri for the spt 8 game. Damn I am excited

Almost time to make my bets, Tide is -14. Am I missing something?
Their whole starting defense from last year... 9 of 11 gone... Your starting stud RB... Our whole team basically intact for the last 3 years and a Heisman hopeful under center for BIG BLUE! Looking like a upset special... But I could be wrong...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom