• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seriously, what the heck...

It's a scary thought- you think someone is breaking into your house/home invasion, you go to defend your family...
I agree there has got to be something missing from this.

Typical police tactic. When they screw up and kill somebody, automatically go into "make the dead guy into a bad person" mode. Same story, different day.

Or maybe the reason they killed him is because he WAS a bad guy. When was the last time you heard about a wife who's husband just got killed by police say "Yeah, he was dangerous and the police did the right thing by killing him." Oh, no. It's always "He was the nicest guy and he'd never hurt a fly and he's never ever done anything wrong" then it becomes clear to everyone he was a murdering scumbag.

We are hearing two very different stories here and we don't know what really happened yet, but I'm giving the SWAT members the benefit of the doubt until we find out what really happened. Remember, innocent until proven guilty applies to LEO also.

We are hearing two very different stories here and we don't know what really happened yet, but I'm giving the SWAT members the benefit of the doubt until we find out what really happened. Remember, innocent until proven guilty applies to LEO also.

I agree that I tend to give LEOs the benefit of the doubt, but something does seem fishy here- changing stories, photographic evidence contradicts LEO accounts, and hiding behind a wall of secrecy ('information in the case has been sealed by a judge'). Makes me suspicious. If you have nothing to fear from the truth, make available all of the evidence, including the video and audio you know they recorded, and set the record straight.

Not saying I hate LEO's I have Friends who are cops and I Value there In-site and there protection in my Community but when you push BS down our throats! He had no Criminal history, they won't tell us what was "Seized" at his home,(probably nothing) this is just a Bunch of Newb SWAT team members who flipped out at seeing a Real Solider who had the chance to take a couple of them out and didn't take it he seeing they were cops, But of course they saw the gun **** a brick and is now trying to law the blame on the dead (who of course can't defend them-self)

but I'm giving the SWAT members the benefit of the doubt until we find out what really happened. Remember, innocent until proven guilty applies to LEO also.

And I'm giving the dead man the benefit of the doubt. It just seems like more and more the "citizens" are guilty until proven innocent. I'm curious to know how bad a guy the one that got shot in Cobb county last night was. Care to speculate about that? God Bless the USA.:confused2:

And I'm giving the dead man the benefit of the doubt. It just seems like more and more the "citizens" are guilty until proven innocent. I'm curious to know how bad a guy the one that got shot in Cobb county last night was. Care to speculate about that? God Bless the USA.:confused2:

Don't know anything about what happened in Cobb last night.

I'm giving the dead guy the benefit of the doubt also. We don't know what happened yet.

Back
Top Bottom