• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So black Friday is coming up...

Pinkguns126

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
So black Friday is coming up soon and I will be doing some shopping as always . I know it can be dangerous with all the crazies robbing people and breaking into cars. I have a few ?'s about keeping safe. I do not currently have my ccw permit but I will do that soon. My first ? Is can I have my gun in my car while i am shopping, not on my but in my car. If so can it be loaded or does it have to be unloaded or can I have a loaded mag near but not in the gun. The next ? Is if I can have it in the car does it have to be conclead or can it be open or in the glove box? I always lock my car and trunk and am aware of my surroundings and don't buy super expensive stuff but unless someone has been watching me they wouldnt know but I just want to be safe. I also dont want to break the law :-)

If you are not prohibited from possessing a fire arm, you can have weapons in your car, home, or place of buisness. There are no longer any restriction on where it is stored or in what phase of readiness it is kept in.
In other words you can keep it ready to rock and roll anywhere in your car. I would keep it out of sight so that you don't end up arming some POS thief.

So black Friday is coming up soon and I will be doing some shopping as always . I know it can be dangerous with all the crazies robbing people and breaking into cars. I have a few ?'s about keeping safe. I do not currently have my ccw permit but I will do that soon. My first ? Is can I have my gun in my car while i am shopping, not on my but in my car. If so can it be loaded or does it have to be unloaded or can I have a loaded mag near but not in the gun. The next ? Is if I can have it in the car does it have to be conclead or can it be open or in the glove box? I always lock my car and trunk and am aware of my surroundings and don't buy super expensive stuff but unless someone has been watching me they wouldnt know but I just want to be safe. I also dont want to break the law :-)
are you active duty military?

if so, there is a GA military exemption that would apply to you and might assist in your goal

Last edited:
Just open carry a rifle. You don't need a permit for that. :)

yeah... nobody will push or shove you and if someone got the last of a certain sale item, you can take it out of their cart and they usually wont say anything.

seriously though, I would be hesistant keeping a gun in my car this time of year (not just black friday) unless it will really be locked up. Not just glovebox or center console. Also, if you have a GPS unit, make sure to take the mount down as well as wipe that little suction cup circle of your window or dash.

Those of you that like to put stickers on your car regarding guns, glock, tapco, second amendment, etc. Bad guys know that they have a better chance of finding a gun in those cars as well. Swap those out for Obama Stickers until after the new year

Don't just sling it over your back. Go full on tac-tard with LBE, K-pot, bayonet, and tennis shoes.

I think you will find little competition for the items on your list.

We should just form a Black Friday PSD. LOL, Security for when you really need it "while shopping". :laugh:

In all seriousness its pretty sad state when everyone has to worry about hiding things in their vehicles in order to not have it stolen.
Our country has gone down hill fast.

We should just form a Black Friday PSD. LOL, Security for when you really need it "while shopping". :laugh:

In all seriousness its pretty sad state when everyone has to worry about hiding things in their vehicles in order to not have it stolen.
Our country has gone down hill fast.

the world we live in. people are actually having to make numerous trips home or coordinate merchandise pick up by other family members to avoid having to leave stuff in their cars. Its sad. I think last year some lady spent all day shopping and have several thousand in goods stolen as she was making her last stop. They suspected that someone had targeted her, followed her around all day and looted her car. How sh!tty is that

Dress like this, guaranteed no one will fight you for your purchase.
intarnet.us_images_zs_2010_MALL_NINJA_SMALL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom