• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So black Friday is coming up...

Thank you for all the responses. I guess it's kind of a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. I will be avoiding the mall that's for sure, but Tuesday I will be applying for my ccw permit and I have heard of people getting theirs back within 10 days so I guess if I get it in time I will carry it and if not I may just leave it home so my damn gun doesn't get stolen. This world has def. changed alot and even worse with this economy it's a damn shame. Now for a new ? Lol my gun came with a holster that looks like a PDA case and clips on a belt or pants, it's still legal like that right with the permit? It would be conceald as a gun but the case looks like a cell phone holster thing.

Thank you for all the responses. I guess it's kind of a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. I will be avoiding the mall that's for sure, but Tuesday I will be applying for my ccw permit and I have heard of people getting theirs back within 10 days so I guess if I get it in time I will carry it and if not I may just leave it home so my damn gun doesn't get stolen. This world has def. changed alot and even worse with this economy it's a damn shame. Now for a new ? Lol my gun came with a holster that looks like a PDA case and clips on a belt or pants, it's still legal like that right with the permit? It would be conceald as a gun but the case looks like a cell phone holster thing.

as long as you have a permit, you can carry it however you feel comfortable. There is no holster requirement in GA. Be safe and take care

I know it can be dangerous with all the crazies robbing people and breaking into cars.... My first ? Is can I have my gun in my car while i am shopping....If so can it be loaded

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

So knowing the crazies will be breaking into cars you want to leave them a loaded gun? Ummmmm.....

Just pickin at ya. Sometimes people say funny things without realizing it.

I know it seems kinda dumb having a gun in the car and worrying about it getting broken into but at the same time what if your followed out and they try to rob you as you get to the car? I guess maybe I think or worry too much but in this world you kinda have to. I'd rather think too much than not at all.
I live in Cobb so maybe I will get it back in time but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Back
Top Bottom