• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So when thou sayeth, "I'll take it"...

You don't get to have a "financial situation" after commitment. Once you say "I'll take it" that money is spent or at least that is how it is supposed to work.

It is your obligation to the rest of the trading community to give this guy a negative so we don't get blindsided by the same asshole.

BTW "Financial situation" is code for "wife said no".

I always felt an "I'll take it" is a financial situation in itself. Let the craw fishers go tell their mortgage holder, landlord, power company or whoever that they can't make their payment because a financial situation came up and see how much water that cup holds.

"I'll take it" should also mean "and I'm PMing you NOW to arrange a meet for the exact asking price and not to dicker over stuff". I had somebody post an I'll Take It once and I never heard back from him for like 2 days and sold the item to another guy who PMed me and we worked out details. After 2 days, Mr. I'll Take It contacts me and is upset I sold the item. He said "well I said I'll Take It" and just needed some time to work out finances and get back with you.....:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Shoulda told him his "I'll take it" bounced like a bad check.

I always felt an "I'll take it" is a financial situation in itself. Let the craw fishers go tell their mortgage holder, landlord, power company or whoever that they can't make their payment because a financial situation came up and see how much water that cup holds.
Yeah that sounds like the old saying about " The mouth writing a check... " and so on and so forth.

Or I dropped the price $50 cuss he had long drive. Than the next day the Butt Plug never called text or PM. Just dropped off the face of the earth.

i said i will take it' on a riding mower. you are saying if i backed out i should get a neg. The guy told me he was just going to keep it after a lot of interest from other traders. I couldn't leave a neg.

Back
Top Bottom