• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So You Are a Drug Dealer...

GAgunLAWbooklet

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score
...and you carry a handgun to protect your drug dealing enterprise.
Suppose you're walking around with $20,000 worth of meth and fentanyl
and a wad of $3000 in cash in your pocket.
And also your handgun. So, what make, model, and caliber handgun would you choose to protect your lucrative business empire and the lives of your coworkers and business partners?

If you said an Italian made .32 ACP Saturday Night Special designed in the 1920's, you think just like this other group of drug dealers.

Oh, and how many rounds would you load into this gun?
Would you carry it fully loaded in the magazine and chamber?

How about a loaded clip but empty pipe?

Or maybe you'd just carry it with two in the magazine and nothing in the chamber, hmm?

If it holds 7, carrying 2 FMJ bullets is reasonable isn't it? I mean putting five more rounds into the gun isn't worth the hassle of stopping at AcademySports or Bass Pro Shops, izzit?

F3F3342B-FC1E-4B13-9991-5F053E419CF0.jpeg

If you shot somebody on meth with that little peashooter you're just going to piss him off. He's going to have plenty of energy and a drill adrenaline coursing through his body to run right through those. Prime example is the creation of the 45 ACP. Troops were carrying I believe it was 38 long cot caliber handguns and the natives ( Philippinos ) were running right through them because they were jacked up on drugs. Introduction to the 45 ACP was essential. I read that somewhere I'm not sure of the caliber they had to begin with that might have been different than a 38 but it did bring on the creation of the 45 automatic.

...and you carry a handgun to protect your drug dealing enterprise.
Suppose you're walking around with $20,000 worth of meth and fentanyl
and a wad of $3000 in cash in your pocket.
And also your handgun. So, what make, model, and caliber handgun would you choose to protect your lucrative business empire and the lives of your coworkers and business partners?

If you said an Italian made .32 ACP Saturday Night Special designed in the 1920's, you think just like this other group of drug dealers.

Oh, and how many rounds would you load into this gun?
Would you carry it fully loaded in the magazine and chamber?

How about a loaded clip but empty pipe?

Or maybe you'd just carry it with two in the magazine and nothing in the chamber, hmm?

If it holds 7, carrying 2 FMJ bullets is reasonable isn't it? I mean putting five more rounds into the gun isn't worth the hassle of stopping at AcademySports or Bass Pro Shops, izzit?

View attachment 5416424
You would think he could afford a little more up to date and formidable handgun.

Back
Top Bottom