• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So........****

Sounds like a collusion story in there somewhere. Robert Mueller and company will be by early Sunday morning to go through your septic tank and wont stop until satisfied it's not there.
I know someone that moved out of state during the process. It resolved in 22 months. (true story)

Hey guys sorry I am taking so long to respond in this thread. Busy getting moved in and all. I am not going to name the dealer because I really like the guy and it was a mistake. The dealer is in the process of resolving the situation. I currently have all of my stuff in GA with a class 3 dealer/manufacturer and he is working on my stuff/keeping it under lock and key.

Hopefully it will be worked out soon.

So does your serial number not match your can, or does the other "owner" not have the correct serial number? Are there two suppressors with the same SN, or has the other "owner" not received his stamp yet?
My serial number and form 4 match perfectly.

WHOA! A lot of questions with this one. Are you going to be forced to surrender the silencer?
I don't know but the ATF did ask me where I had the can. I told them still in GA with the class3 dealer/manufacturer I left it with until I got approval to transport/move.

Back
Top Bottom