• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So........****

Time to escalate this to provide maximum pressure. I'm sure that either a state or federal officer would be very interested in how this happened. You might not be the only person they have done this to.
Nah I know the dealer well he just ****ed up. Super nice guy and he will get it worked out I hope.

Sounds like someone definitely screwed up. I would make sure the dealer gets it corrected. The dealer, and the other customer who has the bad paperwork that doesn't match their can, did a ****ty job of checking paperwork for accuracy when signed and submitted. I always check and double check any paperwork going to the government.

And, there is no way I would tell the ATF exactly where this can is until you get this resolved (in writing) with them.

Good luck to you.

ATF make thier share of mistakes.
They caught my FFL upgrading their license and rejected my application. FFL resubmitted with their new info and then ATF rejected again claiming stamp already issued for the S/N.
Third time worked. 7 months total. Thank goodness it was held at the range so I could enjoy canjugal visits.

Then someone on our trust ordered two cans and then had the nerve to move out of state to care for elder family. Status remained pending for 18 months before reapplying.
Total 22 months from application to receiving a stamp.

ATF make thier share of mistakes.
They caught my FFL upgrading their license and rejected my application. FFL resubmitted with their new info and then ATF rejected again claiming stamp already issued for the S/N.
Third time worked. 7 months total. Thank goodness it was held at the range so I could enjoy canjugal visits.

Then someone on our trust ordered two cans and then had the nerve to move out of state to care for elder family. Status remained pending for 18 months before reapplying.
Total 22 months from application to receiving a stamp.
Ouch

Back
Top Bottom