SOG Flash 2?

I've had 1, unfortunately lost it. Very good knives, the only issue being the place where the clip fits into the frame is plastic and if the clip catches on anything (like a seatbelt) it can break around the clip and make the clip wobble back and forth making it easy for it to fall out of your pocket (see lost above). It is a great knife though, held an edge well and was pretty strong.

I've had 1, unfortunately lost it. Very good knives, the only issue being the place where the clip fits into the frame is plastic and if the clip catches on anything (like a seatbelt) it can break around the clip and make the clip wobble back and forth making it easy for it to fall out of your pocket (see lost above). It is a great knife though, held an edge well and was pretty strong.

Agreed, I carry one everyone... in the pocket, clip removed. I had the same issue with a seat belt... still a great knife without the clip :)

Some reviews I've read say the handle feels weak and any latteral pressure makes it feel like it will snap thoughts? They do make a metal handle version but its more expensive.
Thanks,
Alan

Back
Top Bottom