• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SOLD! I'm pathetic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a gun was fired only 10-20 times no scratches or wear and had a good cleaning you wouldn't know the difference!!

That's not the point! Integrity in business. How would you feel if someone sold you something as new only to find out that actually it was used? Believe it or not having an unfired gun can greatly effect the value. It matters man and you can tell the difference.

Last edited:
The bottom line is that I always (repeat: ALWAYS) stand behind anything I sell, whether it be condition, price, shipping, etc. If there is ever a problem, you can guarantee I will go a mile to make it right. After all, my company has 100% positive ratings online, my eBay account has 400+ (100% All Positive) feedbacks, GunBroker account is 100% positive and I have more feedback (100% all positives) than anyone on the ODT.

Here you are, sir.

i52.tinypic.com_123t7qu.jpg

:lol:

It is the buyer's responsibility to ask any questions with regards to the item's condition prior to bidding. If they are fine with paying $950 for a used gun that's listed as new then so be it. As long as you made the buyer aware that the gun was used prior to accepting his money I don't see a problem with this particular transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom