• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soon to be ex wife went a did it. Pics added (not those kind)

you should save any incriminating texts she sends you
that might hold some sway over a judge

you cant legally lock her out of the house
so you might want to consider storing
your valued items at a trusted friends
for the time being dont sell anything

be nice to her,pretend you want to work
things out and proceed to file for divorce

try to get it uncontested
give her all the dinky crap
to make her feel like shes won

and move on but dont make the same
mistake twice by remarrying

you should save any incriminating texts she sends you
that might hold some sway over a judge

you cant legally lock her out of the house
so you might want to consider storing
your valued items at a trusted friends
for the time being dont sell anything

be nice to her,pretend you want to work
things out and proceed to file for divorce

try to get it uncontested
give her all the dinky crap
to make her feel like shes won

and move on but dont make the same
mistake twice by remarrying

Added to this: If you get texts from some unknown number by someone claiming to be her friend or new boyfriend, etc, do NOT get baited into a pissing match. This happened to someone I know and they told that person, meet me in the parking lot and I'll whoop your ass. Well, it was HER new number and she showed that to the cops and it took 8 days to get him out of jail. He had no idea it was her.

I'm sorry you are dealing with that mess man. I was there years back, but I got a good job offer right after my ex-filed and life got much better for me. I didn't learn much tho cause I got married again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IN! Had one try to stab me with a 12" chef's knife. That was exciting. She killed herself in 2010. I got crazy stories, LOL.

Good lord, thanks for reminding me to kiss my wife, tell her I love her and buy her some flowers. I think I sweat the little stuff too much.

I'm on wife number 3...I've got stories to match yours I'm sure! Wife number 2 is on this site also...:mmph:

Did you marry my 1st wife? I swear I could have wrote that post verbatim!

Tag me when you do brother! (I thought you said something about swapping war stories, but it didn't show up in your quote...)

Empathy is of little comfort when one is in the middle of a life crisis ...
From the postings, it looks like many (including myself) can say "been there, done that".
As an attorney friend who specializes in divorce once said (as I availed myself of his services!):
"Divorce is the screwing you get, for the screwing you got!"

You've heard of the "Ex-Wives Club" (they made a movie about it).
Perhaps we should create a new forum called "The Ex-Husbands Club"!

Damn BangBang BangBang you make me want to kiss my wife for being (somewhat) sane....in for a thread on all yalls horror stories.
I'm gonna post a thread sometime this weekend when I get time to sit down and recount the tale of my ex wife's attempt to kill me in order to collect insurance. I have to admit, for being a total nut case, her murder plan was actually pretty damn smart. LOL

Right now though, the weather is cool here, so I'm headed to the back porch to clean a few guns and maybe rotate my carry ammo.

mkdhotrod mkdhotrod I hope you're doing OK today brother.

I'm gonna post a thread sometime this weekend when I get time to sit down and recount the tale of my ex wife's attempt to kill me in order to collect insurance. I have to admit, for being a total nut case, her murder plan was actually pretty damn smart. LOL

Right now though, the weather is cool here, so I'm headed to the back porch to clean a few guns and maybe rotate my carry ammo.

mkdhotrod mkdhotrod I hope you're doing OK today brother.

But thank God not successful! BTW, I'm not sure how I'd feel if that happened to me. Elated to be alive? Or paranoid because I don't know if I'd ever trust ANYBODY. I mean, SON OF A BITCH!

I'm starting to realize how crazy women are... BangBang BangBang was the victim of a murder plot, palmettomoon palmettomoon was almost stabbed, my brother had his couch slashed up by a crazy chick with a butcher knife...sheesh!

And yes, mkdhotrod mkdhotrod I hope today finds you well and in good company!

Added to this: If you get texts from some unknown number by someone claiming to be her friend or new boyfriend, etc, do NOT get baited into a pissing match. This happened to someone I know and they told that person, meet me in the parking lot and I'll whoop your ass. Well, it was HER new number and she showed that to the cops and it took 8 days to get him out of jail. He had no idea it was her.
Now, THAT's effin devious. But believable. I'm sure a lot of us over 50 have seen or heard (first hand) worse.
Worked with a guy in the 80's, going through a horribly acrimonious split. She said she would get every penny he had, he said she would not, vowed to fight her in court to the end.
He ended up being kinda right, she didn't get a penny. The attorney fees, however, did clean him out. Really.

Now, THAT's effin devious. But believable. I'm sure a lot of us over 50 have seen or heard (first hand) worse.
Worked with a guy in the 80's, going through a horribly acrimonious split. She said she would get every penny he had, he said she would not, vowed to fight her in court to the end.
He ended up being kinda right, she didn't get a penny. The attorney fees, however, did clean him out. Really.

I believe it! The retainer for the divorce attorney was $7500 and because of the texting incident, he needed a criminal attorney and that one was $7500 as well. Not to mention the ankle bracelet.

Back
Top Bottom