• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stop BATFE , new rules for Background Checks on ALL GUN PURCHASES INCLUDES PRIVATE

I don’t know anybody selling firearms, and don’t even suspect anyone of such. Regardless I won’t comply with another mask mandate and that is basically what this is. Project OVERREACH….They are depending on the public to self report. Just like they did with the masks. Useless liberals. They stand for nothing but complain about everything. To quote a famous American: “ That is my final word on the subject”
Tom Horn

1701531848353blob.png

We are a representative republic, not a "democracy". The mob doesn't rule. Irrelevant how many people favor anything. A vast majority of people favored slavery in this country, that didn't make it right, nor did it stop clear minded people from stopping it.

This is the left's standard playbook: they do whatever the "F" they want, screw our rights, and dare the courts to stop them. Same thing will happen here. They are masters of lawfare. It will be interesting to see who files what lawsuits this time around as this overreach will affect way more people than braced gun owners.
I am fully aware that we should be living in a republic rather than a democracy, and I've told others that very same thing many times.

HOWEVER, the courts frequently make rulings based off of how they perceive the wind is currently blowing. So, you can sit around and gripe about the left's playbook or you can at least make a statement.

There are plenty of people who make the "from my cold dead hands" statement, but they won't even put their name on a complaint letter.

I am fully aware that we should be living in a republic rather than a democracy, and I've told others that very same thing many times.

HOWEVER, the courts frequently make rulings based off of how they perceive the wind is currently blowing. So, you can sit around and gripe about the left's playbook or you can at least make a statement.

There are plenty of people who make the "from my cold dead hands" statement, but they won't even put their name on a complaint letter.
If you want your name and email put in a domestic terrorist watchlist database, by all means write the ATF and express your feelings. I'll pass...

Back
Top Bottom