• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Super Tactical Police

Why do most other countries cop cars have bright colors and checkers all over them to be noticed to be easily spotted if you need them for help ? But here in the US most cop cars are dark and subdued for stealth to catch you doing something ? You can't make this stuff up.

With some spray paint and glitter we could fix that problem! :thumb:

Which looks more intimidating? (And this is just adding a "tacticool vest")

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 277
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 272
You have to question anyone that'd choose wearing "polyester" as a profession. I'd want the tacticoooool look too.
No kidding! That polyester just looks itchy....lol. Come to think about it I'm sure the Kahkis are way more comfortable and breathable. The looks are just looks, It is what it is. The extra pockets help if on a foot patrol or policing an event where one hasn't the access to a car.

Has anyone else noticed the increase of "tactical" style uniform pieces for your local LE? Here in hall county today I personally witnessed 11 officers that were driving marked units but they weren't wearing noticeable(or recognizable) county uniforms that we're all used to. They were wearing khaki operator pants black polo shirts and FDE molle plate carriers.

I'm not bashing LEO on here, wearing a tinfoil hat or looking to stir **** up....I'm honestly just curious as to why they need those articles of equipment that I thought was for SWAT or similar units(these guys are regular deputies, my brother in law is one of them).

Any thoughts?

Having worked in Hall county and knowing a number of the officers, there may have been something going on with the Anti-gang task force, they are kind of tacticool and don't wear normal uniforms, but it's amazing how much **** they come across.

Polo and kaki's with boots tact'd out or polyester and tie with hard soled loafers...........
If I ever got the **** kicked out of me by a cop wearing polyester I wouldn't respect myself anymore. I vote for the tacticoool look.

Having worked in Hall county and knowing a number of the officers, there may have been something going on with the Anti-gang task force, they are kind of tacticool and don't wear normal uniforms, but it's amazing how much **** they come across.
Yeah I'm sure. I couldn't imagine the crap they gotta deal with on a gang task force level. If you don't look intimidating you loose points from the start.
They probably more like this:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
I ran a call where an atlanta police officer tore his pants during a scuffle and got pretty banged up but was more pissed about having to replace the pants. I don't recall exactly how much but I remember it was more than pants should cost while I was wearing 20 dollar BDU pants.

I ran a call where an atlanta police officer tore his pants during a scuffle and got pretty banged up but was more pissed about having to replace the pants. I don't recall exactly how much but I remember it was more than pants should cost while I was wearing 20 dollar BDU pants.
I bet....uniforms are no joke when it comes to cost. Idk about LEO but I know a lot of jobs that require uniforms the employee pays for them. The cost is deductible but it still comes out of employee pocket.

Yeah I'm sure. I couldn't imagine the crap they gotta deal with on a gang task force level. If you don't look intimidating you loose points from the start.
They probably more like this:

No, not quite, at leat not until they are raiding a place.

I know a few on the task force and they had some tactical clothing on, but nothing like a swat team, when they swarmed an 18 wheeler and took ever tire of the rim of that mofo

Back
Top Bottom